Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Road Works







summer is time for road works here in Manila. three months of guaranteed rain-free weather has government contractors scrambling for the next big road works. i am not opposed to road improvement, i really am not.  sadly, this is right outside my office building. of course no work is accomplished when the workers start with their bulldozers and loaders not just because of the noise but also because they are mesmerizing to watch. yes, my friends, i was a fan of Bob the Builder ;-)

3 comments:

  1. If this is what awaits you outside of your work place, I hope you are bringing some tsinelas as you walk out of the office; otherwise, your high heels wouldn't last a long time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog, you have nice collection of photo's here

    ReplyDelete
  3. Urgh, I don't know how you can work. I wouldn't be able to! The worst I have to contend with is leaf blowers every other week, and that's bad enough.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails