Saturday, April 10, 2010

Enjoying my Toys


nooo... not THAT kind of toys, but definitely just as satisfying. i finally got my lazy ass to digiprint and had my my films processed. some of the results really surprised me. in a very very good way.

i am currently using three, no wait-- four toy cams-- the Holga 120CFN, the Holga 135BC, the Rollei XF 35 rangefinder, and the baby of them all, the Baby Holga that takes in 110 film format. i have an old minolta film slr too, but i dont really get to use that one due to the fact that it is extremely heavy and everytime i use it i end up with debilitating finger cramps. i also have a PnS nikon, the old L16 and the P90 megazoom hybrid that i keep with me just so i can say i'm also technologically in touch, but nothing gives me more satisfaction than the shots i took with my toy cams.


so now, the compromise. i just ordered a digital toy cam... the Yashica EZ F521-- or what some people tout as the Digital Holga. of course with a monicker like that i just had to search the web and try to find it for myself. and i did. it will be shipped monday all the way from japan exposures and hopefully in time for next weekend. can't wait to try it


in the meantime, here are some shots from my toy cams. enjoy!










No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails