Thursday, September 30, 2010

Favorite Coffee Shop




i am a coffee junkie. cannot live without the stuff. sure i've tried to wean myself away from caffeine but somehow, i always find myself reaching for a fresh cup. this particular Starbucks is my all-time favorite, followed closely by the one on Caine Road in Central, Hongkong. it tickles me no end to see a gigantic espresso machine amidst the ruins of Intramuros. and no, i don't find anything wrong with a starbucks within the walls of intramuros the same way i am offended by the idea of a starbucks inside the forbidden city in beijing. but that just might be the coffee addict talking.

1 comment:

  1. Would I love to visit that cheery, artsy, fun coffee shop!

    Very fun VW beetle yesterday!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails